ABOUT MY PRACTICE
What do I do?
I work together with you so you can get the peace of mind that comes with having your affairs in order. I have helped over 1100 clients.
How can I help you? I can:
- Create all of the estate planning documents you need
- Update documents you already have
- Provide a free and thorough initial consultation
- Answer all of your questions patiently and respectfully, even if you ask the same question repeatedly
- Help you make decisions about your assets
- Prepare documents for you even if you are outside of Maricopa County (thank goodness for technology!)
- Look after your affairs on your behalf through power of attorney
- Make legal and financial decisions for you
- Act as trustee to your will
- Prepare, write and update your will
- Set up trusts to protect your assets
- Give advice on probate of wills, including the administration of estates in case there is no will.
- Help in the appointment of guardianship, to designate a person you trust to exercise guardianship over your property or a person
- Direct the distribution of your estate after death to rightful heirs and beneficiaries
What can you expect?
- Not to be rushed
- To have everything explained in simple English
- A compassionate response to difficult family situations
- On-Time appointments
- Quick turnaround on documents
- Reasonable fees
- A comfortable office
- To receive monthly newsletters
- To receive annual reminders to review your documents
Arizona Estate Planning Lawyers | Serving Arizona
For more information, or to consult with an experienced Arizona attorney about our legal services, contact us online by clicking Schedule an Appointment or by calling 602-996-4076.