ABOUT MY PRACTICE
What do I do?
I work together with you so you can get the peace of mind that comes with having your affairs in order. I have helped over 1100 clients.
How can I help you? I can:
- Help you obtain guardianship for your special needs adult child
- Create a special needs trust to protect your disabled child's governmental benefits
- Advise you on how to protect all of the members of your blended family.
- Show you how to plan your affairs when you have difficult family situations
- Create all of the estate planning documents you need
- Update documents you already have
- Provide a free and thorough initial consultation
- Answer all of your questions patiently and respectfully, even if you ask the same question repeatedly
- Help you make decisions about your assets
- Prepare documents for you even if you are outside of Maricopa County (thank goodness for technology!)
- Help you use powers of attorney to look after your affairs
- Help you name a trustee or executor for your assets
- Help you set up trusts to avoid probate
- Prepare, write and update your will
- Set up trusts to protect your assets
- Give advice on probate of wills, including the administration of estates in case there is no will.
- Help you name guardians to raise your minor children
- Direct the distribution of your estate after death to rightful heirs and beneficiaries
What can you expect?
- Not to be rushed
- To have everything explained in simple English
- A compassionate response to difficult family situations
- On-Time appointments
- Quick turnaround on documents
- Reasonable fees
- A comfortable office
- To receive monthly newsletters
- To receive annual reminders to review your documents
Arizona Estate Planning Lawyers | Serving Arizona
For more information, or to consult with an experienced Arizona attorney about our legal services, contact us online by clicking Schedule an Appointment or by calling 602-996-4076.